Our family law team consists of specialised lawyers who all followed additional courses in mediation, juvenile law, etc. and have a very wide and comprehensive practical experience.
The files are treated with a great degree of openness and involvement:
- When opening the file, we describe very clearly the potential approaches. Departing from a balanced assessment of feasible points of view, the strategy to be followed is established in consultation with the client.
- The client is informed in detail on the evolution of his/her file in every step of the procedure. Every following step is but taken with the prior explicit consent of the client.
- The lawyer/file manager is always accessible for your questions, remarks and suggestions.
- Family law
- Children, descent, adoption
- Marriage, legal cohabitation
- Alimony Mediation in family matters
- Family property law
- Marriage contracts