Taxes are a certainty, which does not mean that the tax burden can not be optimised.
Our tax group combines fiscal and legal know-how and expertise with an understanding of your business and field of industry to ensure practical commercial advice.
We provide a finely-tuned comprehensive international tax service that is tailored to your business needs.
This enables you to minimise your tax obligations while ensuring your tax strategy is aligned to your global business needs.
People with a high net income and those owning closely tied businesses often face tax issues that are complex and span multiple jurisdictions. Our tax attorneys help these clients to manage their worldwide investments and optimize the way in which they structure and control the entities they own.
We advise on the key fiscal issues in order to minimise your tax burden, among others through:
- International fiscal planning
- Setting up tax-efficient group structures
- Acquisition structures
- Tax-efficient remuneration planning Assisting you to deal with the tax authorities
- National fiscal issues
- Personal income tax
- Corporate income tax
- Estate planning
- Ruling requests
Furthermore our services include:
- Domestic and cross-border M&A
- Joint Ventura
- Private equity/venture capital
- Financing structures
- Collective investment/funds
- Real estate tax structuring
- International tax planning
- Transfer pricing
- Employee and executive remuneration
- Tax disputes
Unfortunately, tax disputes are sometimes inevitable.
COTTYN will assist you in every step of the procedure, from administrative procedures with the tax authorities up to and including court settlements.