Construction law entails a wide range of activities and, as a result, also lots of potential problems.
Our lawyers are familiar with every aspect of the construction process and such in the widest sense, both regarding private construction works and public assignments, both on a national and international level.
Our clients include both private persons and entrepreneurs: principals, architects, contractors, but also manufacturers and/or suppliers of construction materials, real estate agents and project developers.
Our know-how and consultancy go beyond rendering assistance in court procedures. Our role is also preventative and advisory.
Among other things, you can come to us for solid advice and assistance for:
- Editing and advising sales agreements for building lots and construction materials;
- Editing and revising (sub)contracting agreements and agreements with architects;
- Editing and revising sales agreements according to plan (law Breyne);
- Advice and assistance, both during the execution of construction works and at the consecutive deliveries and for checking the final settlements;
- Rendering assistance following the detection of construction faults, both in court procedures and out-of-court disputes;
- Collecting outstanding invoice balances.